What's good for us is
good for business.
Support employees to be their best selves
Encourage healthy, happy, high-performing teams
Create a positive workplace culture that attracts top talent
COVID-19 UPDATE: All of our workshops are available online for teams working from home or avoiding gathering in large groups
+ WholeME 2020
Annual Wellbeing Programme
WholeME 2020 is a robust, year-long holistic employee wellness programme, designed to maximise employee performance, at the same time optimising health and happiness.
The future of health is taking a holistic view. We need to consider the individual as a whole for optimal health - recognising all four aspects of wellness: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. As with any ecosystem, each part is interdependent and relies on the health of the others in order to truly thrive
+ Self Awareness
Research suggests we live 48% of our life in auto pilot - our habits, routines, impulses and reactions basically control us. The challenge is, when we live in autopilot for so long, we forget we are in autopilot.
What if you could complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality, behavioural tendencies and communication preferences?
By developing self awareness we can exercise metacognition - knowledge about when and how to use particular strategies in life.
Teams are made up of individuals with different behavioural and working styles. Taking the time to learn about our own tendencies and others is key to achieving real team work and results.
Using DISC®, the world's #1 behavioural assessment, a powerful, yet simple profiling tool this workshop helps individuals better understand and appreciate their collective diversity, perform better and with higher levels of trust and performance.
This fun, interactive workshops aims to build self awareness and social awareness in individuals leading to improved relationships with colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
The goal of this workshop is not to change who you are, but to learn how to adapt your behaviour to the situation at hand.
/ 3 HOURS / 180 MINUTES - maximum of 20 people
/ INCLUDES cOMPREHENSIVE INDIVIDUAL DISC REPORT
• Provides a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
• Deal with conflict effectively by learning adaptive behaviours
• Acts as a springboard for conversation and team building
• Develop strategies to maximize cooperation - within the team, customers and stakeholders
When we live on autopilot, it feels like someone else is driving, not us
+ Know Your Team
Disc for People Leaders
Leadership is the business of people and this workshop is designed to help leaders develop a better understanding of themselves, their colleagues and how they can work more effectively together.
Everywhere in the world, leadership depends on the ability of the leader to understand how to work with the people around them. The most effective leaders know their team: what strengths they possess, how they prefer to go about their work, and what activities will excite or deflate them.
Using DISC®, a cutting-edge assessment tool, this workshop is designed to take team work to new heights.
3 HOURS / 180 MINUTES - maximum of 12 people
INCLUDES cOMPREHENSIVE INDIVIDUAL DISC REPORT
• Increased self-awareness
• Deeper understanding of individual behavioural tendencies and communication preferences in order to strengthen relationships
• Explain the strengths each individual brings to their team and how to utilise the strengths within the team to excel in achieving departmental goals
• New strategies to positively influence others and minimise / prevent conflict
People join companies and leave manager
+ Leading Self Programme
Modern life is non-stop, and the dilemma for many people is how to manage the competing demands of work and home without something having to give. Have you noticed that some people appear to juggle career success and a full personal life with ease? These people know how to take leadership of their lives.
The truth is, many of us look after our mobile phones better than we look after ourselves. We know what activities use up their battery life and how often they need to be charged. So why don't we dedicate this kind of attention to our own batteries? Instead, many of us race around trying to fit in as many things as possible, not realising that this is counterproductive.
There is a better way!
We have designed two interactive self leadership programmes – our Signature Leading Self Programme (made up of a series of 4 workshops) and the two hour Fast Four, Leading Self Workshop. We also customise the programme to meet your business goals and objectives. Talk to us today!
For anyone who wants to
increase their effectiveness
Rise & Shine's programmes enhance personal wellbeing and job performance by inspiring individuals to take responsibility for their own batteries and take leadership over their own lives.
Our modern lives don't offer much opportunity to reflect on how we're managing our everyday demands and how they're impacting on our performance at work. Both programmes give participants the chance to stop and take stock of their current lifestyle habits, identify what's working and what's not, then discover achievable solutions.
We focus on the Four Pillar of Self and take a long term view to support positive change. A maximum workshop size of 16 participants allows for a more personalised approach and real benefits for individuals and organisations to be gained.
OUR WORKSHOPS ARE DESIGNED FOR:
/ SMALL BUSINESSES
/ LARGE CORPORATIONS
We don't believe in a quick fix. We achieve sustainable results through...
1. Quality programmes with a maximum workshop size of 16 participants.
2. Giving individuals the opportunity to stop, reflect on and assess their current life balance and satisfaction.
3. Encouraging participants to commit to introducing two new energy-enhancing behaviours into their life between each workshop.
4. Assigning each participant an "accountability coach" to provide ongoing support and motivation.
5. Supporting participants to develop their own customised self-leadership "user guide" to take away.
6. Achieving real benefits through sharing successes, overcoming barriers and experiencing positive changes as part of a group.
Self and Social Awareness